Sonntag, 29. Juli 2007

comments, thoughts etc....

Something about AJ Ruthie and Erika:
In the beginning AJ is shown as a great football-player who doesn´t really care about the feelings of othe persons. He´s only interested in sports parties and something like that. When he get to know Ruthie his mind changed. He becomes another person who sees that ther are more important things than alcohol and girls. Now he also express his feelings and talks about it with Ruthie. Probably he could fall in love with Ruthie because she is a good girl and had a good education what stands in contrast to AJ. I don´t know why but it could be that this contrast is the start for a love. I think Erika isn´t a good grilfriend because she had trouble at school with other girls and fought with them. This can´t be the way for AJ to become a better person who has a real future. She is a real egoist. Erica gets jealous very fast. Probably she becomes a better person, too but I think it´s not realistic. I think AJ changes his character.

2 Kommentare:

Sabrina hat gesagt…

Hi Julian !
I think like you about AJ , Erika and Ruthie.
I find that Erika isn't a good girlfriend and I hope that AJ changes his character and that he falls in love with Ruthie.
I must read the book to the end and I see if I am right.

Anonym hat gesagt…

well, you mentioned some important points and except some grammar mistakes its well done. i dont know whether you planned to do that in form of an analyze, if so than you should avoid to write in the first person!