Montag, 10. September 2007

Ruthies diary

It was a terrible day at school. Suddelnly Erika came to me and she was very pissed off because of AJ. She told me to stay away from him but I would never do this. I love AJ but I´m scared of Eriks because she knocked me on in the eye and slammed my head against the locker. It really hurts and I couldn´t belive what was going on and I did my best to defend myself. I was sursrised of myself because I broke away from her.She was yelling but I just looked at her saying nothing. Then AJ came and I was so happy. He helped me and finished this very bad situation. My whole body hurted and I was shocked. But now it is over and I have AJ by my side. It´s a good feeling...

2 Kommentare:

Patrick Schweitzer hat gesagt…

hi julian,

you have wrote a good diary entry. In this diary entry all of ruthies feelings during this situation are shown.

Sabrina hat gesagt…

I find this diary entry very good because it shows her feelings very well.